Service: Quinte, Kingston, Rideau Region
|Toll Free Phone||1-866-530-3857|
|Primary Executive||Beth Puddicombe, Program Manager; Email: firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Address & Map|
|Description & Services|
|Service/Program Description||Governmental grants office which provides grants to registered charities and not-for-profit organizations for activities that benefit the communities they serve * an agency of the Ontario Ministry of Tourism and Culture|
|Hours||Mon-Fri 8:30 am-5 pm|
|Eligibility||To be eligible, your group must be one of the following: |
* Charitable organizations or foundations registered as a charity with Canada Revenue Agency.
* Organizations incorporated as not-for-profit corporations without share capital in a Canadian jurisdiction.
* Unincorporated branch or chapter of a charitable organization or incorporated not-for-profit organization.
* A first nation
* A metis or other aboriginal community
* A collaborative of two or more organizations that contains at least one eligible member
The following organizations may apply for Community Program grants only:
* Small municipalities (with populations of 20,000 or less based on the most recent census) and Local Services Boards for grants in the arts and culture and sports and recreation sectors only.
* Small municipalities (with populations of 20,000 or less), Local Services Boards, First Nations and County Library Boards (serving small municipalities with populations of 20,000 or less) for grants to support specific library services
|Languages||English ; French|
|Service Categories||Governmental Contracts/Grants Offices ; Program Development Funds|
|Legal Status||(30) Provincial Government|
|Date Updated||07 Jan 2013|
|Record Views (Public)||1489 (as of 26 May 2015)|